An outstanding chemistry researcher with a thorough, creative and pragmatic approach to solve complex innovation challenges. A proven leader, with 30 years of experience in developing and implementing new cleaning products, systems and technologies for various application areas. Has developed a wide range of patented innovations for the professional cleaning industry. Constantly showing a passion and high commitment for his work. Recognized as a leading industry authority and obtained several global internal and external awards.
Areas of expertise
- Development of innovative cleaning processes, for applications like: mechanical ware washing; general hard surface cleaning; fabric care; food and beverage; floor care
- Surface Modification; including nano-technology and easier cleaning
- Project management
- Formulation chemistry
- Patent processes
- Water management
- Eco-labelling for professional detergents
- Membrane Technology
- 1985 – 1989: PhD in physical chemistry (Membrane Technology). Thesis: Stability of supported liquid membranes. University Twente, Enschede
- 1977 – 1985: Master in macro-molecular material and colloid science (Chemical Technology). Technical University Enschede, Netherlands.
- Several business training programs, including project leadership courses.
- Systematic approach and drive to thoroughly understand all technical aspects
- Use of creative solutions
- Customer focus and team spirit
- Continuous drive and commitment to make it happen
- Constructive and positive approach to collaborate with various parties.
Wensen t.a.v. nieuwe functie
- R&D in chemistry.
- Till 20 hours/week.