DDL Diagnostic Laboratory is a state-of-the-art laboratory specialized in clinical diagnostic testing and diagnostic assay development. At DDL, we perform advanced (molecular) diagnostic testing on behalf of pharmaceutical companies and clinical laboratories, within the complex framework of preclinical studies and clinical trials. DDL also designs, develops, and validates novel diagnostic assays, which can be tailor-made for specific diagnostic purposes.
We are looking for a
You will be working as a technician in the Development team which is responsible for (co-developing), validating and implementing molecular diagnostic assays. Your focus will be on conducting experimental work in the laboratory as well as independent data analysis and reporting.
What do we expect?
- You are highly motivated, flexible and able to work in a challenging and dynamic team environment;
- You take initiative, set high standards for quality and continuously suggest how the work can be improved;
- You document, interpret and process the test results, draw conclusions and discuss these in a team-setting;
- A completed Bachelor (HLO) in a life sciences field;
- A minimum of 1 to 3 years relevant work experience;
- Experience with various molecular biological techniques (DNA/RNA isolations, (q) PCR, DNA sequencing (Sanger/Next generation);
- You are enthusiastic to work in an environment where quality control procedures are followed (DDL is ISO-9001:2015 certified);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Working 40 hours a week (optionally 36 hours a week).
What do we offer?
DDL is a knowledge-based company with a challenging and inspiring working environment and many young enthusiastic colleagues. Team work is essential. Our drive is to constantly develop the organization, which is why we continuously stimulate the professional growth and development of our employees. We offer favorable working conditions, including extra benefits like Bootcamp training, company fruit and company get-togethers with your colleagues. Salary will depend on your age, level of experience and education.
Are you interested in this position?
Do you match this job description and are you interested? Please, send your application to HR by e-mail to email@example.com (reference: Job application Technician Development)
Acquisition based on this advert is not appreciated.
Keywords: Vacancy, fulltime, Research, Laboratoriumonderzoek, Life Sciences, Molecular Biology, Rijswijk, Zuid-Holland