We are looking for an enthusiastic
(Business unit Silicones)
- Location: Ittervoort
Do you want to work in a dynamic and flexible organization where customer service is priority and independent thought is encouraged? Continue reading!
This is BRB International BV
BRB International BV is a worldwide producer of chemicals, silicones and additives. By providing great flexibility and rapid delivery times, we differentiate ourselves from larger competitors. We also focus on R&D, global supply and our unique customizable products. From our facilities in Ittervoort, products are sold worldwide. Besides that, the organization has facilities in Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Malaysia, South Africa, Brazil, Turkey, Dubai, Germany and Poland. Our customers are in a diverse range of industries, including automotive, oil / petrochemical, personal care and construction. Worldwide, approximately 300 employees work for BRB.
Your added value as a Research Chemist
As a Research Chemist you are responsible for handling research and development projects in the Silicones business unit.
As a part of new product development you will be:
- determining experimental approach and interpreting requirements;
- Collecting info on, preparing and evaluating relevant new developments;
- Reporting research results;
- Developing new analytical methods to assess composition and performance
- Developing manufacturing processes and arranging manufacturing trials
- Communicating with in- and external customers and suppliers
Your background as Research Chemist
You have an eye for detail and work accurately. You work effectively and adapt under changing circumstances.
You demonstrate good time management and focus on results without compromising quality. You have good analytical skills and enjoy looking for creative and practical solutions. You enjoy working as part of a small team and contribute constructively to discussions.
Furthermore you have
- an university degree or higher vocational education (HBO), in the field of Chemistry;
- 3 years of experience in product development;
- good oral and written command of the English language;
- Experience with syntheses, performance testing, physical and chemical analyses as well as process technology of Silicones is preferred.
Your talent, work ethic and energy are rewarded with
A responsible role within a growing international and sales-oriented product organization. The culture of the organization is informal, ambitious, dynamic and a strong focus on customer service. Besides that, we offer great working conditions and employee benefits.
More information and applying
To apply, you can use this link where you can leave your CV and application. For more information about the procedure, you can contact Carol Bemelmans, HR Manager EMEA. If you have any questions about the company or role for which you are applying, you can contact Rob Houben, Vice President R&D. Both are reachable through 0475 – 560 300.
Agency calls not appreciated.
Keywords: Vacancy, Fulltime, Ittervoort, Chemistry, Research.