MRC Holland has been paving the way to copy number confidence for over a decade. As the inventors and manufacturers of MLPA, we supply the world with simple solutions to genetic inquiries. As a successful, growing biotechnology company located in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, we offer a young, dynamic, and multi-national working environment. If you are passionate about providing the world with simple and affordable solutions to detect genetic aberrations, and enjoy a vibrant, family-friendly work environment: come join our team!
JUNIOR PRODUCT DEVELOPER – CYTOGENETICS
As a Junior Product Developer – Cytogenetics you already have some experience with, or strong affinity for, cytogenetics and epigenetics. You are involved in designing and testing of (digital)MLPA products, so that they meet our quality standards. MRC Holland offers a young and dynamic working environment with good connections to labs worldwide. An opportunity to play a role in products that make a difference in a patient’s life.
- Translating knowledge in (molecular) genetics into products for diagnostic and research use.
- Designing and validating new and improved (digital)MLPA products for cytogenetic and epigenetic applications and research in collaboration with external research labs and institutes.
- Performing (digital)MLPA quality tests and data analysis.
- Contributing to company-related processes, such as quality assurance.
- Using techniques such as PCR, MLPA, probe design.
- MSc degree in Biology or Biomedical Sciences.
- Affinity with (epi)genetics and working in a commercial setting.
- Fluency in English in both writing and speaking. Knowledge of Dutch is preferred.
- Good computer skills (MS Office applications).
- Characteristics: Analytical, creative, accurate and organised. Able to work independently as well as part of the team.
What do we have to offer?
MRC Holland is a medium sized, flexible organization with colleagues from different cultural backgrounds, where working independently and professionalism are important values.
In addition, we have excellent working conditions. At MRC Holland, besides 28 vacation days a year, we are closed between Christmas and New Year’s Day. We have an excellent pension plan and collective health insurance, with a partial reimbursement from MRC Holland. Finally, we offer a reimbursement of (max.) €25 a month for your sports subscription, and you can participate in weekly in-house yoga class or Dutch lessons.
Please send your motivation letter and curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org. The same email address can be used for any questions.
Only applicants who are currently residing in the Netherlands and possess a valid working permit will be considered. For more information on our company and products, visit www.mrcholland.com.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze advertentie wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Only direct applications are welcome.
Keywords: Vacancy, Reseach, Researcher, Laboratoriumonderzoek, Biomedisch, Biologie, Master, Amsterdam, Noord-Holland