CLINICAL TRIAL MANAGER
Full time position
Glycostem is an innovative Biotech company based in Oss, The Netherlands.
Unique Job opportunity for a talented Clinical Trial Manager in Clinical-stage company and Immuno-Oncology/Cell Therapy. Glycostem is looking for the experienced Clinical Trial Manager to monitor the pan-European clinical development in Immuno-Oncology, reporting directly to the Senior Vice President Clinical Affairs.
The basic responsibility is to execute Glycostem clinical strategy in a cost effective, safe and regulatory compliant fashion and High Quality Standards.
As Clinical Trial Manager, you have:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in nursing or life sciences.
- At least 3+ years work experience as a CTM for pharmaceutical company or CRO. Experience in Oncology in highly desired.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written in English.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and prioritize duties.
- Multitask and pragmatic with the ability to keep many projects going at the same time.
- Knowledge of and experience with Electronic Data Capture (EDC); and Good Clinical Practices (GCP).
- The availability to travel for a limited number of Clinical investigator meeting and site co-monitoring with CRO.
Are you the one we are looking for?
We offer a dynamic job in which you can actively participate in an exciting and stimulating project at the cutting edge of anti-cancer therapy and in which you can further develop your talents. You will contribute with your passionate colleagues of the international team in the building of an innovative and fastly growing organisation. Glycostem offers:
- A contract for permanent job.
- Competitive salary, after first year salary to be adjusted accordingly with performance and dedication.
- Pension premium contribution.
- Travel allowance or public transport reimbursement.
- 25 holidays.
- Holiday pay.
Recruiters should not contact us.
Please be aware that your application means that the information you provide will be shared by and with HR and the employees who are involved with the procedure. In case the procedure with you ends, your application and provided information will be deleted within four weeks after the moment you have been informed. Your name and date of application will be registered in our database for statistical use and status only. By applying you agree with and have taken notice of these conditions.
Keywords: Vacancy, Biotechnologie, Kwaliteitsfunctionaris, Laboratoriumonderzoek, HBO, HLO, Oss, Noord-Brabant.