TRISKELION is an internationally oriented contract research organization providing innovative services. We improve and safeguard people’s health and well-being by ensuring the quality, safety and efficacy of food, medicines and chemical products. Through personal commitment, high-quality research and professional advice, we support our customers in developing products that contribute to a better quality of life. TRISKELION has around 100 employees and is based in Utrecht.
For the team Food Contact Materials we are looking for a
to perform LC and GC analyses in various matrices
- fulltime / 40 hours
TRISKELION offers a wide range of analyses of a variety of products ranging from packaging materials and new medicines to bodily substances and food ingredients. Many of our analyses are used to ensure (food) safety and health.
- Independent performance of various (migration) tests
- Deployment of analyses using GC and LC techniques
- Completed intermediate/higher vocational education in (analytical) chemistry
- Accurate, independent, collegial and service-oriented
- Able to quickly learn new techniques
- Actively involved in proposing and implementing improvements
- Hands-on experience with GC and LC techniques is an advantage
- Work experience with a quality system (e.g. ISO 17025 and GLP) is an advantage
- This is a full-time position (40 hours) with a view to a permanent contract
- Working with state-of-the-art equipment
- Good fringe benefits such as a 13th month, 33 vacation days and a cafeteria arrangement
It is necessary that the candidate be proficient in Dutch, both verbal and written. For this position, we will only consider applications written in Dutch.
Do you have substantive questions about this vacancy? Please contact Gerard Wolfis, teamleader, e-mail: email@example.com or by phone: +31 6 5000 7544.
Do you want to apply for this vacancy?
Please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference: 2106 or use the below link. Do you still have questions about the procedure? Please contact the HR department through email@example.com.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
Keywords: Vacancy, Chemisch Analist, Chemie, Analytische Chemie, Laboratoriummedewerker, Laboratoriumonderzoek, Laboratoriumtechniek, HLO, Utrecht.