“Will you support us making cancer a chronic disease?”
Glycostem is looking for an ambitious, energetic, proactive, reliable and flexible professional to support us as
BIOMEDICAL QC TECHNICIAN
Who we are?
We develop an innovative therapy to make cancer a chronic disease and can use some help. We are a Dutch company with about 35 employees that operates in Oss and we think globally. We are ambitious, believe in our product and want to fight cancer – this is what Glycostem is all about.
The basic responsibility is to ensure that all relevant samples are tested in a timely manner to support batch release, stability studies and clinical studies. Just like us, you always strive for the best. You will work effectively with the QA-, Productionand RA-department and the Qualified Person.
- Performing testing on QC-samples
- Qualification and maintenance of analytical equipment
- Qualification and validation of analytical methods
- Contact with contract laboratories regarding testing of samples
- Creating of analytical method validation protocols and reports
- Creating analytical methods and related test protocols
- Set up and co-ordinate stability studies
- Creating stability protocols and reports
- Perform trend analysis on analytical results
- Development of analytical methods
- Management of reference standard and control samples
- Initiating analytical method deviations and change controls
- Maintaining QC-related procedures
- Performing environmental monitoring of the clean room
The job as QC-Technician will be held by a person with
- Relevant (biomedical) technical education HBO level
- 2 years of experience within GMP environment
- 2 years of experience in flow cytometry analytical testing
- Independent and able to work in small teams
Conditions of employment
- After a successful trial period a permanent contract is extended;
- Competitive salary, after your first year your salary will be adjusted accordingly with your performance and dedication;
- Pension premium contribution;
- Travel allowance or public transport reimbursement;
- 25 holidays and Holiday pay.
Do you have what it takes?
Please convince us by sending your motivation and CV in English to Liana van Genuchten HR@Glycostem.com. We reply to you within 3 working days.
Want to know more?
E-mail our HR department at HR@Glycostem.com for more information about Glycostem and the selection process.
Recruiters should not contact us.
Please be aware that your application means that the information you provide will be shared by and with HR and the employees who are involved with the procedure. In case the procedure with you ends, your application and provided information will be deleted within four weeks after the moment you have been informed. Your name and date of application will be registered in our database for statistical use and status only. By applying you agree with and have taken notice of these conditions.
Keywords: Vacancy, QC Technician, Analist, Kwaliteitscontrole, Laboratory Research, QC, Biomedisch, HLO, HBO, Oss, Noord-Brabant