Wydo NBD is an unique start-up focused on the development of sustainable products in the coating industry.
For our microbiological laboratory in Zwolle we offer a challenging
Are you interested in taking up a challenging position in a small and enthusiastic Research and Development team of Wydo NBD? We are a unique start-up focused on the development of sustainable products in the coating industry. One of the ongoing projects concerns the interaction between micro-organisms and coatings. In the Microbiological R&D laboratory in Zwolle, research on micro-organisms is possible for industrial products and surfaces. Using several traditional and experimental microbiological tools, antimicrobial functions of ingredients are investigated.
Currently, we are looking for an enthusiastic assistant to reinforce our dynamic team in Zwolle. You technically participate in the advancement of projects. You design, plan, conduct and report studies in your area of expertise.
Roles and responsibilities
- Conduct studies in his/her areas of expertise: microbiology, biochemistry and/or formulation
- Ensure compliance with all required procedures in terms of quality and intellectual property (traceability and confidentiality)
- Responsible for inventory control of reagents
- Participate in the identification of irregularities in test runs and, in consultation with his/her management, implements corrective actions
- Survey the technical literature in his/her field of expertise
Please contact Marianne Driesse by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Internship, Laboratorium, Microbiologie, Biochemie, HLO, Zwolle, Overijssel.